Aquacove is Australian Made
Aquacove values simplicity, quality and sustainability. Especially in our approach and design qualities. Simple colours, classic designs and the highest quality fabrics that are chlorine resistant, comfortable and quick drying. Providing the perfect fit for long lasting wear.
We are proud our production is local. Inspired, designed and made in Australia, using the highest quality UPF 50+ sustainable fabrics, imported from Carvico, Italy and developed from regenerated nylon waste such as fishing nets.
Our love for Australia’s rich & diverse environment flows through to our core values, ensuring we invest in sustainable production with minimum environmental impact and waste. We care about protecting your skin, the environment and our ocean and beyond.
Look after your product and it will take care of you.
For garment longevity follow these simple care tips.
- Rinse well after use in water
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash using mild laundry detergent for delicates
- Don’t soak or bleach
- Don’t tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight
- Be careful with abrasive and rough surfaces that may damage fabric
- Watch out for sunscreen, oils, zinc and make up which may stain fabric